OK, did I lose you at the title? Hope not.
It's fun to dip into a variety of genres and the quirky area known as Post-Modern is thought-provoking. It's good to have one's thoughts provoked and one's intellect stretched every once in awhile. That the intellect may snap like a rubber band is always a possibility but complacency is.....complacent.
Some characteristics of Post-Modern Fiction:
- the author is a character
- a self-contradictory plot
- plays with language
- includes fictional artifacts such as letters
- includes historical falsehoods
- disrupts conventional forms